RRC Logo

Get Email Updates!

Transfer of Credit Policy/Articulation Agreements

Students may petition to be granted equivalency credit for graduate courses taken at other institutions if the courses correspond to RRC course requirements. Petitions to the Faculty Executive Committee should include the course syllabus, a transcript from the institution at which the course was taken, and the signed approval of the member of the RRC faculty (usually a department chair) in whose area the course applies. RRC cannot grant equivalency credit for outside courses if the courses counted toward the fulfillment of requirements for another degree you received. Students may petition for a maximum 24 equivalency credits.